My obsession for organisation spans in all aspects of my life. I am super passionate about helping as many people as possible on the journey to success and achievement.
- Organising tech events for the community by collaborating with professional speakers and sponsors.
- Working with a team of tech professionals to organise free events for the community, including workshops, study jams, and tech talks.
- Google’s Women Techmakers events are created to train women in the latest technologies and to provide them with networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Mentoring students in the Coder Dojo clubs in London
- Hosting and teaching in Code Clubs in various libraries in London
- Using a variety of resources and platforms to engage with young people inside and out of the classroom. These include career fairs, classroom visits and a variety of activities.
SPL Website Team
(October 2015-November 2016)
- Collaborating with a team of web developers, content managers, and various professionals in creating an integrated web system for connecting business people, graduates, and entrepreneurs.
- Providing IT support and web development
- Volunteering in various poverty alleviation projects in Iraq